Friday, August 4, 2017

GREAT FIND! FAST ORGANIC QUINOA AND KALE

This fast Organic Quinoa & Kale
is the perfect find in the frozen section.
Healthy could make any time of the 
week in no time a healthy gluten free meal
will be on the table for your 
hungry family.

PATH OF LIFE
ORGANIC
QUINOA & KALE

This food item you could find in the frozen
section of your food market.
Is gluten Free, Non GMO
Good Source Of Protein
Excellent Source of Iron
and it will be ready in 4 minutes

I had try it is so delicious it does not taste
like it was cook in the microwave.

So Ladies and Gentleman find yourself
and healthy Path Of Life meal
You will not regret they also come in
other combination and yes I will be trying them out.

I made grilled shrimps and a few slices of cucumber
but you could eat it by itself or add any side
to go along with it.

HERE IS HOW I COOK THE SHRIMP
Marinated in 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil, 1 Garlic Clove,
Half a Fresh Lemon Juice, A pinch of Salt and Pepper
Cook in a non stick sauteed pan until they turn pink
4 minutes on each side
Serve





ANOTHER GREAT FIND

TAKE & SHAKE POTATOES
BY
TASTEFUL COLLECTION
 YOU WILL FIND IN THE PRODUCE
SECTION OF YOUR FOOD MARKET

Place in Microwave 3 1/2 minutes
Pour Seasoning Shake and Enjoy

They Taste Delicious

This Bite Size Potatoes
is a great side dish 
For one person
Or to enjoy for lunch


I will continue to share any GREAT FIND
That will make your life easier in the kitchen.

Ladies and Gentleman do you like Quinoa if so will you give this a try?

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sincere and honest wholesome meal. Who can say no to organic produce? Not me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quinoa and kale together! This looks like a great time saver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmhh ich like quinoa and I definitely will try this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinoa is so good.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, very healthy! And I love the shrimps!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glutten free healthy is a big yes.. amazing healthy recipe.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks good, doll! I love eating kale in my salad.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison