Monday, August 7, 2017

THE IMPORTANCE OF NIGHT CREAM

THE IMPORTANCE OF NIGHT CREAM
It does not matter what you use if it is
high end or drugstore as long as you
keep a night regimen.
It supply moisture to face and neck keeps it hydrate.




It ensure an even skin tone better complexion.
It helps renew skin cell.
Anti aging support.

Important ingredients night cream should have and
you should look for
Vitamin A,C,E and B5 
if you older Ceramides this trigger collagen.


HOW TO APPLY NIGHT CREAM

Apply a dot on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose
in circulation motion spread evenly
Do not forget your neck apply bringing
it up on the neck.

If you keep a night regimen it will help you look your best

DO NOT USE
Day cream for Night
and Night cream for day

Believe it or not plenty of ladies thought it was not a big deal
when I was doing research.


Disclaimer: Not a dermatologist this is all base on
research find the best cream for your skin. 


Ladies share your night regimen?

12 comments:

  1. Great info doll. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really lazy with night creams bt yes they r an important part of the beauty regime.. nice reminder n helpful post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't do without night creams too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night cream is really important, interesting post Jackie!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Night cream is very important for me. I like to wake up with good hydrate skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not as persistent I should be, always room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips. Night cream is very important.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Night cream is vital in my beauty pack. I was so close to buying Olay night cream the other day, chance my mind. Gonna get one now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and well taken point Jackie! Cocnistemcy is key and not forgetting the neck, great tips! I like olay products, too!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/2017/8/embellish-or-perish-a-post-to-read-and-see

    ReplyDelete
  10. Produto maravilhoso amei a resenha, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison